About Me

South Louisiana
I have been married for 20 years to a great husband and we have 8 children ranging in age from 1 to 18 years. I am a homeschooling mom, which can be very challenging. I love sewing, knitting, reading, gardening and have recently started oil painting. I love to create. I really want to have a blog to show off some of the stuff I create, but I also want to share about my life and family. email me at ctrich8@bellsouth.net

Monday, February 25, 2008

Signs of Spring

I walked outside Saturday morning to see this beautiful iris! These are from my Mom's garden, this is their second year in my yard. I called her, and hers aren't blooming yet, this one was an early bird. None of the others are ready to bloom, so this one was special : ) I LOVE spring!

Oh, and my camera took great pictures, I have been having trouble getting them to come out clear, especially when I used the zoom. Problem is, I don't know what I did to get them to come out LOL Hope I can do it again!

2 comments:

beki said...

Irisis already? I have a bunch in my yard, but none are even close to blooming. I think I'll try to work in my yard this weekend - my flowerbeds need some serious attention!

Walter said...

Interesting thoughtts