About Me

South Louisiana
I have been married for 20 years to a great husband and we have 8 children ranging in age from 1 to 18 years. I am a homeschooling mom, which can be very challenging. I love sewing, knitting, reading, gardening and have recently started oil painting. I love to create. I really want to have a blog to show off some of the stuff I create, but I also want to share about my life and family. email me at ctrich8@bellsouth.net

Monday, April 20, 2009

Big Belly Pics





Well, here I am in all my preggo glory LOL These were taken a week ago. The lighting is terrible, it was storming outside, so these were taken in my bathroom mirror. I am 18 weeks here and I think I have grown over the last week. I get *really* big, especially when the baby is over 9 lbs. Wait until you see my belly at the end! I have been feeling the baby kick, which is my favorite part of being pregnant. It is funny, because the movement gets more pronounced each day. Soon, Chad and the kids will be able to feel the kicks. Tomorrow is my big ultrasound when we will hopefully be able to see if this little one is a boy or a girl! I really don't have a feeling either way, so it will be a surprise. Either or is fine with me : ) Several of the children are coming with us, I think they are more excited than I am lol I will do a post tomorrow afternoon to let everyone know!

8 comments:

Marie said...

Ok, so no one should be allowed to look like that or be that small pregnant with her 8th child! Good grief, I just stepped on the scale and learned I gained a few pounds today! :) You look so cute pregnant though! Thanks for finally sharing! Can't wait to find out what you and Chad will have!

Anonymous said...

Yah! I loved playing "what part is poking me now?" Is it an elbow, or a foot?

I can't wait to find out what you're having. Hopefully, he/she isn's shy tomorrow. :)

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

oops, I meant --- ISN'T shy tomorrow. :)

Amber said...

You look great :-)
And can't wait to hear the news!

Quebedeaux said...

You look great!!!

randi said...

You look adorable! I will be crossing my fingers for a girl...no, a boy...no, a girl. OK, maybe one of each? ;)

I am looking forward to finding out too!

mommyholly said...

Ooooh how exciting!!! :) Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl! Good luck, xoxox!

Sandra Lundy said...

YOU are beautiful....love the belly pics!