About Me

South Louisiana
I have been married for 20 years to a great husband and we have 8 children ranging in age from 1 to 18 years. I am a homeschooling mom, which can be very challenging. I love sewing, knitting, reading, gardening and have recently started oil painting. I love to create. I really want to have a blog to show off some of the stuff I create, but I also want to share about my life and family. email me at ctrich8@bellsouth.net

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am so Honored!

Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community


Michelle at Eat Sleep Create has honored me with the Arte Y Pico Award again, I feel so special to have received this award for the second time. Michelle is a sweetheart, she has 2 beautiful children and she has been a foster mom to dozens of beautiful little babies. Her giving heart comes through in her blog and she also shares lots of beautiful sewing projects : )

Also, it gives me the chance to award some more of my favorite blogs!!!!

Trish from Briar and Thistle is a homeschooling mom of 3 little boys. She sews and knits and always has great ideas for things to do with your children.

Lisa and Sarah from A Spoonful of Sugar are a mother and daughter blogging team. They live in Australia and always have beautiful projects and ideas to share : )

Kelci from Crafty Mama Creations is one talented girl! She lives in California and has 2 gorgeous little girls, she also owns her own Etsy shop and makes beautiful bags, children's clothes and dolls to sell. She has a great, blunt sense of humor. I always end up LOL when I read her posts. She is having a sale right now, go check it out!

Murali from Miscellany of Me is a Yankee, living in Sydney, Australia. She always has the most beautiful pictures posted. Hey, my second blog from Australia! Love you ladies down under : ) Her posts are usually funny whether she intends them to be or not. Can y'all tell I love funny people : D

And last but not least is Cassie from You Go Girl, don't you love the name of her blog ?! Get this, she is the mom of 5 girls, the last 3 a set of triplets!!!! What a woman! LOL She does the most beautiful embroidery, check her out right now, she is having a giveaway of the most beautiful embroidered pincushion. I know I just decreased my chances of winning, but I am the sharing sort ; )


Go check out these blogs, I promise, you won't regret it!

5 comments:

muralimanohar said...

Ack!! An Award!!! Woohoo!!! lololol!!!

My posts are usually funny whether I intend them to be or not....story of my life!!! :p I have friends who love to listen to me talk, cause my ability to come out with unintentionally hilarious stuff is HIGH. :p

Off to pick five blogs myself! THANK YOU!!!! :D :D

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Thanks Tonya!Sarah and I were thrilled to be awarded. Hope you have an awesome day!

Trish said...

Thanks so much! I'm really honored that you enjoy my blog. A few more pillows to sew, another cup of coffee (at 11 pm!!) and I'll post my fab five. I've been thinking of it all afternoon!

*hugs*
Trish

mommyholly said...

Ooooh yay for you!!! You deserve it, missy!!! :) Can't wait to see where you are going on "vacation"!!! xoxox

A Thrifty Mrs said...

You deserve it. Congrats!