About Me

South Louisiana
I have been married for 20 years to a great husband and we have 8 children ranging in age from 1 to 18 years. I am a homeschooling mom, which can be very challenging. I love sewing, knitting, reading, gardening and have recently started oil painting. I love to create. I really want to have a blog to show off some of the stuff I create, but I also want to share about my life and family. email me at ctrich8@bellsouth.net

Monday, June 1, 2009

Pincushion Giveaway results!

Ok ladies, I used an online random number generator and the winner is number 118!!!!

Blogger alana said...

Beautiful pincushion and turquoise is my favorite color!! I hope I win! Thanks for the giveaway!

Yay Alana! I will be emailing you : ) Glad you share my love of turquoise. I hope you enjoy the pincushion.

I just want to thank everyone for all of the lovely comments, y'all were very sweet. I really enjoyed participating in this swap and hope to do another one soon.

1 comment:

muralimanohar said...

Dang...that was one cute pincushion! I ditched all my various pinholder during the move back over here, and now have been hunting for the perfect thing to round up all those little sabers of death I keep losing in chairs and things, and I think I found the perfect one! :p