About Me

South Louisiana
I have been married for 20 years to a great husband and we have 8 children ranging in age from 1 to 18 years. I am a homeschooling mom, which can be very challenging. I love sewing, knitting, reading, gardening and have recently started oil painting. I love to create. I really want to have a blog to show off some of the stuff I create, but I also want to share about my life and family. email me at ctrich8@bellsouth.net

Monday, May 3, 2010

Made by Rae's Spring Top Week (My top made the top 60!)



Ahhhh, I made it! My top made the top 60 cut on Made by Rae's Spring Top Week!!!! I am SO excited. If you don't mind, I would love it if you would head on over there to vote for my top. Or, if you see one you like better, feel free to vote for them instead : D Only one vote per day. There are so many great tops, which is why I feel so special to be included! Just be sure to go today if you want to vote for mine, because tomorrow there will be 12 new tops to vote on.

2 comments:

lighting said...

The top is so cute, I'll vote. I admire someone than can home school, keep a home, have 8 children, and accomplish anything more than laundry. You sound amazing.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

I like your top better than any of the top 5. I'm new to your blog and looking around.

Do drop in please and say hi!

Blessings,
Laura