About Me

South Louisiana
I have been married for 20 years to a great husband and we have 8 children ranging in age from 1 to 18 years. I am a homeschooling mom, which can be very challenging. I love sewing, knitting, reading, gardening and have recently started oil painting. I love to create. I really want to have a blog to show off some of the stuff I create, but I also want to share about my life and family. email me at ctrich8@bellsouth.net

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all of you Mama's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day! I read two beautiful posts today that really blessed me. Hannah, from Cultivating Home and Marie from The Villa Family really summed up what it means to be a Mother.

I had a very nice and relaxing day, I did get to sew, I actually finished Savannah's dress. Will have to show y'all tomorrow, no more daylight to take pictures. I had several wonderful handmade gifts from my children, which I truly treasure.

Disclaimer: I am not a regular watcher of Cheaters LOL It is one of those situations where you are channel surfing and it catches your eye, then you are sucked in and can't stop watching LOL Not that I don't watch my share of trash tv, I have watched every season of The Bachelor : )

No pictures tonight, I will share the dress and my gifts tomorrow.

4 comments:

muralimanohar said...

Oh...did I cause that disclaimer?? lol I am like that with Big Brother over here...it's like a train wreck you can't look away from. Argh! :p

Can't wait to see the dress!

Tonya said...

No you didn't cause it LOL I just started thinking about how trashy the show was and didn't want people to think that I watch it everyday! I am a Big Brother fan as well LOL

Tine said...

I'm glad to hear you had a great day! I think we all watch our share of trash tv.... LOL I know I do. Sometimes -most times- I'm just too tired to watch something that requires me to think!

Trish said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day! Those handmade gifts just fill a mama's heart, don't they!

I'm not much of a TV watcher, but I of course have my secret trash tv loves - mine is Ghost Hunters.