Ok, before I left on Friday I was tagged TWICE! LOL Once by Tine from Sodeste and also by Holly from Magnolias and Sunshine. So, since I don't yet have my pics uploaded from this weekend, I figured I would share 6 odd things about myself before I forget LOL Oh, by the way, we had a wonderful weekend! The weather was GORGEOUS and we relaxed and shopped and ate and had a great time. I will post details and pictures during the week. Today is busy, I have my annual gynecologist appt. (joy joy NOT) and school and getting back into my routine. The day after returning from a trip is always a little crazy for me.
Ok, for the list.
1. I love cheesy 70's, early 80's music. When I say cheesy, I mean CHEESY! We're talking Barry Manilow, Air Supply, England Dan and John Ford Coley, you get the picture. I even had Copacabana as my ringtone for a while. My friends and kids would die when it would ring in public LOL I admit, I kept it for awhile just for the embarrasment it caused my loved ones : D Now, my ringtone is The Tide is High from Blondie.
2.I was Senior Prom queen
3. I had a horrible habit of biting my nails for as long as I can remember. Last fall, I just decided to stop biting them. Now, they are pretty and long. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. I do have to keep nail polish on them, if they are bare I am tempted to bite them again.
4. I love garlic, sometimes a little too much, if you know what I mean ; )
5. I have no sense of direction, this drives my dh crazy, because he was born knowing where to go. He really is the kind of guy that does not have to stop and ask for directions. I, on the other hand, could get lost walking to my mailbox.
6. I love to watch tv. I always have the tv on while I am sewing.
Ok, I am not going to tag anyone, because everyone I was going to tag has already been tagged.
Hopefully I will have pictures for y'all tomorrow : )
And here are the rules:
1: Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
- South Louisiana
- I have been married for 20 years to a great husband and we have 8 children ranging in age from 1 to 18 years. I am a homeschooling mom, which can be very challenging. I love sewing, knitting, reading, gardening and have recently started oil painting. I love to create. I really want to have a blog to show off some of the stuff I create, but I also want to share about my life and family. email me at firstname.lastname@example.org