About Me

South Louisiana
I have been married for 20 years to a great husband and we have 8 children ranging in age from 1 to 18 years. I am a homeschooling mom, which can be very challenging. I love sewing, knitting, reading, gardening and have recently started oil painting. I love to create. I really want to have a blog to show off some of the stuff I create, but I also want to share about my life and family. email me at ctrich8@bellsouth.net

Sunday, February 10, 2008

How my children play in their kitchen LOL

My dh made Samuel and Ava this adorable kitchen set for Christmas. They absolutely love it and spend lots of time pretending to cook and serve us food. However, fixing food isn't the only thing they do. They love to play "hide the baby in the oven" as well! LOL









Ava also likes to put her babies in the oven, kind of like it is a baby bed LOL Children are so cute, I guess God made them this way so that you could live through the sleepless nights and temper tantrums LOL

No comments: