About Me

South Louisiana
I have been married for 20 years to a great husband and we have 8 children ranging in age from 1 to 18 years. I am a homeschooling mom, which can be very challenging. I love sewing, knitting, reading, gardening and have recently started oil painting. I love to create. I really want to have a blog to show off some of the stuff I create, but I also want to share about my life and family. email me at ctrich8@bellsouth.net

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Morning Walk

We have a really beautiful neighborhood to walk in. It is one of the older neighborhoods in the city where we live, so there are lots of beautiful, old, mature trees. It is dark when we start our walk, so we always get to see the sunrise.

I love how the light looks coming through the mostly bare branches on this one.
A camellia bush in a neighbor's yard shedding it's petals.

We always see something new, even though we follow basically the same path every day. I have started bringing my camera every morning. Sometimes I get great shots, but usually they are fuzzy or the lighting isn't quite right. I love photography, but am not so great at it. I don't really have a clue what I am doing, so that probably explains my less than perfect pictures. Maybe practice makes perfect. I enjoy the practicing : )




No comments: